Music Producer & Composer
Tuesday, April 27, 2021
Make An Edm, Moombahton Or Afrohouse Track
About:
I will produce for you a moombahton song only instrumental (style Pop, Commercial, or Club)
You can choose which SubGenre you want :)
All the packs used are Royalty Free
You will be able to publish for commercial use
Reviews
: : : : :
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Produce Your Music To Perfection
About: I am very experienced in music producing. All you need to do is send me a beat, vocals and adlibs I have a YouTube channe...
Ghost Produce Techno Music Of Any Style
About: I'll make the best quality techno in any style that you want, with full license to sell it or publish it under your ...
Produce The Greatest Alternative Rock Hit For You
About: So, you came into my house on the day my daughter is to be married, and you ask me to make you a song? Okay, I'll do ...
Send 50 Tracks, 6 Hours Each Track With Meditation Music With License Youtube
About: Hello, nice to see you here! I'll deliver a 50 music tracks package already created in my own music studio for many n...
Record Soulful, Pro Guitar Tracks
About: Thank you for your interest in my services. With about 25 years of experience in studio and live performance, I am now fu...
Write Original Music For Tiktok
About: I will create original sound/music for TikTok! I have written music and produced videos for brands such as Ocean Spray an...
Create The Music You Want
About: I am a music producer based in Switzerland (Fribourg). I own a recording studio and a music label. I have been creating i...
Sincerely Compose And Produce Your Recorded Vocal Or Song
About: About gig: This is my producing gig.I'm a music producer,composer,DJ and mix/master engineer.I am certified from one...
Be Your Professional Big Room And Progressive House Ghost Producer
About: Hi, My name is Andreas and my Music Name is XanTz. I will produce a professional Big Room / Progressive House track which...
Be Your Platinum Selling Music Producer
About: *TOP RATED SELLER - 100% Rating* *I’ll be your Co-producer:* I’ve worked as a (ghost/co)producer for DJ’s signed to Sony,...
No comments:
Post a Comment