About:
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER.
I will remake or create the instrumental of any genre for you.
Even if its genres Ballads, Soul, Pop, Indie, Gospel, Jazz, Slow Rock, Kpop and the likes, I'm up to the task.
I'm a music producer with over 15 years of experience in music arrangement and production. I pay attention to details when I create music.
Be 100% assured that I would do an EXCELLENT job when I work on your music.
I'd love to hear about your project. Hit me up!
P.S Production of original songs where you keep all the royalties cost more than $40. Please contact me for a fair price.
Also, prices of some instrumental remakes may vary due to their complexity and the workload needed to make them sound great. Please contact me so we can work out a win-win price and suitable time frame. Thanks.
Reviews
Seller's Response:
Mixages recreated my instrumental and made it sound even more beautiful than I imagined. Communication was fast and easy and he took all my notes into consideration. I will definitely love to work with him on future projects and would recommend him to anyone looking for a talented multi-instrumentalist to bring new life to their songs.
Seller's Response:Thanks for the kind words. I really enjoyed working with you. :)
Seller's Response:Mixages is a real professional. If you want a serious audio and sound producer he will not disappoint you; he is very perfectionist, kind and will not bring to you a final product until you are completely happy with it. I sincerely recommend you to work with him. I have no words to describe the instrumental version of Metallica - Nothing Else Matters he created for me. Art at its finest.
Seller's Response:Thanks so much for the kind words. I really enjoyed working with you. :)
:New to this process so I didn't know what to expect but I was over the moon with the result! Great communication from the seller and well worth the money.

No comments:
Post a Comment